Sunday 19 February 2012

1 week to go

Well, next Sunday at this time, I will be in London with some great friends getting ready to go on the adventure of a lifetime. Those of you that know me well, know I am NOT the adventurous type. There is a group of 16 going, some of them I don't know but some I do. I am excited to spend some time with Susan,Lisa,Jill,Ruth and Ursula who I have known for ages and who are some of the best women that I know. We will be at Sangam which is one of the Girl Scout/Girl Guide world Centers for about a week. We will be doing all sorts of Girl Scout activities, working with some local girls and spending time site seeing,swimming, yoga, etc. I will do my best to post plenty of pictures. You also know I am not very techie so I am really hoping that I can do this pretty easily. Hugs to all Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment